Saturday, March 31, 2007

My brother's movie is out!

Ok, it's not just his movie. :) But he works at Disney as an animator (actually, a character technical director). Here's the link to his post about "Meet the Robinsons." And my brother's IMDb page. "Meet the Robinsons" is based on the children's book "A Day with Wilbur Robinson," by William Joyce. And in case you're really interested, here's the Wikipedia page on the movie. Unfortunately for me, the only theater in the area that offers REAL D Digital 3D (Carmike 6) doesn't have the movie playing. It's playing at Regal Seminole Square Cinema 4 instead. If you see "Meet the Robinsons," I've been told my brother's name is on the left-hand side of the credits (John Edgar Park), and his daughter Beatrix is listed as a "Production Baby." (She was born while the film was in production.) They told me it's one of the last lines of credits.

Stumble Upon Toolbar

0 comments: