Monday, June 11, 2007

Actual Homeschool Conversation

I just read this on Tater Tots and Ladybug Love and had to share!

Today, we rode our bikes to a local park...
While we there, Benedict started helping out a grandmother who was pushing her two granddaughters on the swings.
Grandma initiated the conversation.
"So, what's your name?"
"Benedict."
"Where do you go to school?"
"We homeschool."
"Well, how do you like it?"
"My mom treats us like slaves. She just doesn't hit us with whips."
Alrighty then....


I wonder how things went from there. :)

Stumble Upon Toolbar

1 comments:

Ladybug Mommy Maria said...

Isn't he something, Silvia?

He's 6 years old and greatly dislikes his chores - which are NOT numerous, btw!

The Grandma in the story was actually the one who relayed it to me as I had been standing at the opposite end of the play structure...thankfully, she loved the interchange, too! LOL!