Thursday, June 21, 2007

Passion Flower and More


A friend came the other day to take home a small fig tree I'd dug up, and while I was showing her my different plants, she noticed that the passion flower was in bloom. I hadn't even noticed yet! So here are two shots of the flower.




I've got some cherry tomatoes almost ready to pick! I think July 4 is supposed to be the day to beat,if you're into growing tomatoes. I don't know if these little ones count.


Next I've got a picture of a really small yellow squash, with the bloom still attached to the end.


And I'd really like to figure out what this bush is. It's been here since we moved to the house, and is spreading slowly. My mom thinks it's a holly of some sort. I can't remember if it has ever flowered, but you can see the small white seeds or whatever they are all over the bush. If you know what it is, please tell me!

Stumble Upon Toolbar

0 comments: