Friday, June 08, 2007

Now That's What I Call "Carschooling"

Ok, I know that Diane Flynn Keith has a book and website about her version of "Carschooling," but this is ours. :) You can just make out Thomas on the other side of the fence, sitting on the ground.
One of the locking nuts on Eddie's car was loose, so he asked Thomas to tighten it for him. Thomas left the computer he was glued to, opened the trunk, found the tool kit, got out the right tool (don't ask me what it was!), sat down and got to work.

He didn't know I was on the other side of the fence getting some pictures of my plants. In the top picture, he's heard the camera making it's dead-give-away noises. After I took the second one, he said, "I didn't want any pictures taken!" Oh dear.

Then as soon as his work was done, he went back inside to the 'puter.

Stumble Upon Toolbar

0 comments: