Wednesday, August 22, 2007

132nd Carnival of Education

What with losing power on Friday, and the DSL, I missed this carnival coming out. It's at Education Matters US. From the site:

I am honored to host the 132nd Carnival of Education. Carnivals are festive events with roller coasters, slides, games, and food. There is always something for everyone. You get to pick and choose according to your tastes. That is how I view the Carnival of Education; a place where all education related views are shared.

It is my opinion that no post should be excluded just because you don’t agree with it. This divergence of ideas is what makes this country so great. We can disagree and yet debate civilly about them. It is this debate that will produce innovative solutions to aid in the education of this and future generations. It for this reason that I have posted all entries that are education related. I have not excluded anyone. If your post is missing, it is truly unintentional and I will correct that by putting your post at the entryway to the carnival.

UPDATE: Next week’s carnival will be hosted by The Red Pencil. You can email Vivek your posts at theredpencil [at] gmail [dot] com or you can use this handy submission form instead. You can visit last week’s midway down at Education in Texas. If you are interested in taking a daily whirl around the edusphere, sign up or just visit Edusphere.US.

I appreciate the sentiment expressed.

Stumble Upon Toolbar

0 comments: