Sunday, August 26, 2007

Call for Submissions for Carnival of Children's Literature

I asked Lissa when the next Children's Literature carnival was going to be posted, and ended up volunteering to host it myself! Please help me out by sending all submissions through the BlogCarnival.com site. Follow the link and use the orange submission button there.

The deadline is 8 p.m. Eastern time on August 30th, and the Carnival will go up on August 31st.

The description for this carnival is:

A collection of posts about children's books: book reviews, interviews, stories from parents and teachers about their kids' adventures with books, peeks into the studio of children's book authors and illustrators, and more.
Personally, I'd love to see entries about books for the 8-12 year old range. And if you had some favorites growing up that you'd like to write about, that would be fun, too!

Please help me spread the word!

Stumble Upon Toolbar

0 comments: