Tuesday, August 28, 2007

Carnival of Homeschooling for Aug 28

The Headmistress of The Common Room is hosting this week's Carnival of Homeschooling. She says:

I had a couple of ideas in mind for a cute theme for this weeks' carnival of homeschooling, but various crises small and large, not to mention just random business, put them right of my mind- or at least out of my time span. I'll save them for another time. So what we have here is the boring edition, or the miscellaneous edition, or the "This is the Order They Came to My Inbox' Edition- so you can see who is early, right out of the box, and who came in five minutes after the bell rang=)

There are almost fifty entries this time, so let's not waste anymore time, but get right down reading what other homeschoolers are saying, and enjoy your online homeschool support group meeting!

Enjoy!

Stumble Upon Toolbar

0 comments: