Saturday, September 08, 2007

At the Live and Learn Conference

We've been at the Live and Learn Unschooling Conference for four days now and are having such a fun time. The kids are off doing their stuff and we're doing ours. I led one hemp jewelry funshop on Thursday and I have another this afternoon. I learned some Zumba! That was very, very fun. I missed the American tribal belly dance funshops because the conflicted with my funshop and then with a session I really wanted to hear. Darn! Eddie took this picture with his camera phone on Wednesday night.

We all waited our turn for mendhi.
Thomas got a scorpion on his hand.
Emily had fun climbing.
Thomas and Emily playing World of Warcraft.
Eddie relaxing on the front porch of Lee Hall, where most of the funshops are taking place.


The talks and roundtable discussions have been wonderful, too. Tonight is the dance! I'll post more later when I get back. Just wanted to give you all a taste of what we've been up to.

Stumble Upon Toolbar

0 comments: