A friend sent this announcement out and I thought I'd help spread the word!
You are invited to come visit us (our rented space is on Locust Ave. in C-ville) with your 4-6 year old child and take part in our activities from 9 a.m.-1 p.m. We'll be making some hot mulled cider and baking cookies, as well as playing, playing, playing. Please e-mail Jen Downey if you'd like to attend, or have questions beyond which are answered by the information below.
Hope to see you there!
About Hilltop Friends:
- Hilltop Friends is a family-run play co-op where kids aged 4-6 spend the morning playing together, doing craft projects, learning songs, raiding the dress-up baskets, doing cooking projects, playing tag, eating lunch, and a million etceratas.
- Each day that we meet (Monday - Thursday 9-1), two parents at a time are on hand to facilitate the play, serve up snack, referee, apply band-aids, lead crafts, tell stories, etc. Parents not on duty, drop off their kids, have the morning to themselves, and pick up their kids at 1 p.m.
- Kids attend from two to four mornings per week depending on a family's desire.
- We have rented and furnished a fantastic space on Locust Ave that is cozy and child-friendly with a fenced backyard, craft room, and lots of space for indoor and outdoor play. Doll corner, sandbox/swings/dress-up area, pretend kitchen, reading corner.....
- Fees are between about $45 and $90 a month depending on how often you want your child to come. Parents commitments for facilitating range from once every two weeks to once a week, again depending on how often your child attends.