Monday, November 05, 2007

The Solar System as Tomatoes

I stumbled upon this creation one morning. This is our solar system, by the kids, done late at night when we were sleeping. This is what they had to create with:


And this is what they made, complete with commentary and "kreativ" spelling:

The (so-called) sun (Zeus) [so-called because it is, after all, just a tomato :)]; Mercury; Venus (I'm so cute) [because she's Aphrodite].

Earth and the moon; Mars (I'll kill you!) [because he's Ares].

Jupiter; Saturn and rings.

"your anus" Uranus (he he!!!); Neptune (Poseidon) and it's 13 moons.

(Lil' old) Pluto (Hades), I'm right here!!!!; and last but not least the new planet (I don't know it's name).

And then there's the ubiquitous space ship of death. :)


Stumble Upon Toolbar

5 comments:

Jacqueline said...

How creative!

Anna said...

Your kids are so creative and adorable!
The spaceship of death made me laugh out loud. I'm guessing that was a boy's idea.

Silvia said...

Yes, it was. He used several of my lovely green tomatoes, which I was hoping to ripen inside. Oh well!

Jimmie said...

Oh my word! I love it! So fantastic!

Silvia said...

I can't wait to see what they'll come up with next season--pumpkins, gourds, passion flower fruits . . .