Wednesday, November 14, 2007

Starting Mad Click Monday

I just read about this at Life With Heathens and decided to have a go with it. I'm starting late for this week, but I'm sure nobody will mind! From Jo's site, some general information and guidelines for Mad Click Monday:

[E]very Monday I plan on holding myself accountable for visiting at least 20 of my readers' blogs and if they have text ads, google-ads, feedburner ads, or ads of any kind up that are advertising something I find interesting then I am going to click them. I do this for two reasons- The first is of course to help out my fellow bloggers and the second is to actually take the time to learn more about the ads I find interesting.So if you would like to join me in this then each week leave a comment or email me and I will add your name and link to my post on Monday. You'll be helping out other bloggers plus you'll be getting some of that "linky love" that everyone likes so much. ;)

This is just starting so please be patient. Here are some general "rules" to help with confusion. Feel free to tell others about this. This is so easy why wouldn't you join in?

- While visiting other blogger's sites please be sure to look over the advertisements they may be displaying. If you see something that interests you then please click on the ad. This will not only help your fellow blogger earn a little money but also maybe help you learn about something new.

- You are not expected to do a weekly post or linkback to me, my site, or this post. I am doing this for fun and because I'm thankful to those who read my blog. I am only telling everyone else about it because everything is more fun with friends.

- Be sure to email me or leave a comment on each Monday's post letting me know you are doing this too and I will add a link to your site in the Mad Click Monday posts. It's my way of saying thank you for taking the time to join me.

- I will use Mr Linky (to make leaving me your url easier for you) and either make or have someone else make a button you can display on your blog if you would like.

That's it. I think a bunch of rules takes the fun out of stuff and this is suppose to be fun and helpful so I think that is plenty. :) If you think this just plain sucks then I'll not bother and figure out something else to do on Mondays! lol


If you're interested, you can go to her current post, linked at the top of this article, and add yourself to the list.

Stumble Upon Toolbar

0 comments: