Friday, December 28, 2007

Contest for Graphics for the Carnival of Homeschooling

From the carnival's creators, Henry and Janine Cate:

My wife and I are holding a contest to select some graphics for the Carnival of Homeschooling.

Could you consider:

1) Entering a graphic or two for the contest? Please be creative. Think about "What does the Carnival of Homeschooling mean to me?"

2) Helping with promoting the contest? Could you mention it on your blog?

Thank you for your support of the carnival.


One other item: next week my wife and I will be hosting the second anniversary
of the Carnival of Homeschooling. We would love to have an submission from you.
Here are the directions.

Best wishes for 2008.

Henry Cate
Be sure to check out these other posts as well, with more info on submitting different-sized graphics: Small size graphic; Medium size graphic; Any size graphic.

Stumble Upon Toolbar

0 comments: