Wednesday, January 23, 2008

E for Excellent Award

Thanks to my grrrl-pal Laura for awarding me this lovely award. :)

Project Mommy started this:

I have greatly enjoyed blogging these last few months. I have received many heartwarming comments, I’ve read touching stories, and I’ve laughed at jokes you’ve written. I love being a part of the blogging community and part of all the friendships that I’ve formed so I wanted to give a blog award for all of you out there that have Excellent Blogs.

By accepting this Excellent Blog Award, you have to award it to 10 more people who’s blog’s you find Excellent Award worthy. You can give it to as many people as you want but please award at least 10. Thank you out there for having such great blogs and being such great friends! You deserve this! Feel free to award people who have already been awarded…

So now my list of 10 Excellent bloggers:



There are lots more I love to read--if I didn't include you, it's just 'cause I'm going on about 6 hrs of sleep, again.

Stumble Upon Toolbar

8 comments:

Joanne said...

Wow...thanks so much! I really appreciate it. :-)

Rational Jenn said...

Wow! I'm so flattered! I've really been enjoying your blog as well.

Now I'll have to think of 10 great blogs--which is a happy thing to get to do, really.

Thanks again.

piscesgrrl said...

Thanks, grrlfriend! I'm loving this spread-the-love fest! And so many new blogs to read, soon *I* will be going on 6 hours of sleep or less!

Melissa Wiley said...

Hey, thank you, Silvia! :) I'm honored!

Elizabeth M. said...

Wheee! Thank you!!

Kelly, Modern June said...

WOW, thanks! I will jump right to my task at hand!


thanks for the E for EXCELLENCE, I am honored!

your so sweet!

Henry Cate said...

Thank you. Thank you.

I am flattered.

Lynn said...

Wow, Silvia. Thanks so much for the award. How nice of you to think of me! :)