Sunday, January 13, 2008

Two More Books

I finished both Look Me in the Eye and The Collectors over the last few days. I really enjoyed Look Me in the Eye, so that's an enthusiastic thumbs up. I wrote more about it in an earlier post, linked above.

"The Collectors" is the second book in what's become a 3-book series by David Baldacci--the first was The Camel Club, and Stone Cold is the third. I don't know if it's going to be the last or if Baldacci will continue with the Camel Club characters (I'm hold 88 out of 88 at the library, waiting for that one). I enjoyed this book just because it's a genre I like--action/mystery/thriller, conspiracy and humor thrown in for good measure. So if this is the kind of book you like to read, you will probably want to read this one. I give it a thumbs up.


On the other hand, if you're looking for a literary masterpiece . . .

Stumble Upon Toolbar

0 comments: