Sunday, April 13, 2008

GUESS Science Fair

Some homeschoolers in Norfolk are trying out a new science fair called GUESS: Get Up and Explore Science Spectacular. From their site:

Hello, and welcome to the G.U.E.S.S. web site! Guess what? You have joined us on our "beta" year, our testing year, our first year in operation as a homeschool science fair. We have big plans! Like any good scientists, we have based this experiment on a hypothesis: We are guessing that all of our children will have fun learning, be proud of their efforts, and produce interesting results! If you have any questions or need help with any aspect of your experience with G.U.E.S.S., please feel free to contact us. We would love to hear from you!

I hope it turns out well!

Stumble Upon Toolbar

1 comments:

Lydia said...

THANK YOU for the link! I appreciate it. I just linked you up on my blog sidebar. :) I have been enjoying your blog via Sherene's blog, now I have my own link! :)