My father gave me a button a few years back that said "A clean house is a sign of a wasted life." He knows I am not a great housekeeper. :) So I was just thinking to myself, after reading this post from the Carnival of Homeschooling, what else could a clean house be a sign of? Play along with me why don't you?
A clean house is a sign of . . .
- company coming for dinner
- a good cleaning service :)
- mom/dad throwing a fit and having a whirlwind "I've gotta clean this up or I'm going to go crazy" moment/hour/week
- naturally neat children and parents (unheard of around here)
- a broken computer (or no internet service, same dif)
What else? Leave it in the comments. I'm looking forward to hearing these. :)
More on Cleaning House and Perspective
Today's Daily Groove and Purpose