Monday, July 07, 2008

4th of July Parade in Earlysville

We weren't sure there was going to be a parade this year because there were no signs on Earlysville Road the week before the 4th, but I spoke with some people at All Good Groceries on the 3rd and they were sure there would be. Over at MyEarlysville.com I posted a shout out about it and the response was that it had been printed in E.A.R.L.'s newsletter, but I never got a copy of that. Ah well. We had assumed it was still happening anyway.


Thomas and me (in my 10th Ammendment t-shirt)

Eddie

Thomas grabbing candy

Emily and a friend in the middle of this photo

Emily grabbing candy along the way :)

I'm going to upload the parade pics to an album and put them in another post--there are a bunch!

Stumble Upon Toolbar

1 comments:

S said...

How cool! You got the shirt :)