Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Brilliante Blog Award

I got this award from Donna at Random Thoughts of a Fiery Woman: Blog Award. Thanks Donna!

The rules for this award are as follows:
1) The winner gets to put the logo on his/her blog.
2) Link to the person you received your award from.
3) Nominate at least 7 other blogs.
4) Put links to those blogs on yours.
5) Leave a message on the blogs of the people you have nominated.

Ok, so 7 blogs, huh?
  1. Lynn at Bore Me to Tears, who always has me laughing.
  2. And so does Laura, the Wistful Wanderlust, whom I will finally get to meet in Sept at the L&L conference!
  3. Here in the Bonny Glen's Melissa Wiley has been entertaining and inspiring me for years now, plus I knew her once upon a time IRL when she lived in Virginia.
  4. I don't know if he'll participate, but my brother at JPixl is awesome!
  5. Of course, I think Elizabeth at Cville Words is Brilliante! Is it really a word?
  6. Because she's so cool, she started the Cool Homeschoolers carnival, so I've got to award Shez at Homeschooled Twins.
  7. Last but not least, Ren at Learning in Freedom, because she's an awesome, inspiring radical unschooler, and I hope to meet up with her at L&L as well. :) She's already gotten the award, so obviously other people think she's Brillante as well!
Ok, now to leave them all comments!

Stumble Upon Toolbar

2 comments:

piscesgrrl said...

Hey, thanks! This is a nice surprise this morning, especially since I woke up in a moody funk. I can't wait to meet up with you in Sept - it's coming up quickly!

Ren said...

I only nominated three...cuz I'm too lazy to do seven!:) sigh.

Thank you, thank you, thank you! I'm honored.