Wednesday, October 01, 2008

Twenty Questions Meme

I got tagged by Lynn at bore me to tears.

The rules:

A) People who have been tagged must write their answers on their blogs & replace any question that they dislike with a new question. (I kept the ones from Lynn's post.)

B) Tag 8 people to answer the questions.

1. How many songs are on your iPod?

I don't have an iPod--what does that mean???

2. What music would you want played at your funeral?

Mob Hits 1 & 2. Just kidding! Whatever would make my family feel good.

3. What magazines do you have subscriptions to?

Well, I somehow got free subscriptions through BizRate, and those are for:Entertainment Weekly (which I just asked them to cancel), Real Simple, This Old House, Family Fun, Reader's Digest, American Photo, O, The Oprah Magazine, and Sports Illustrated Kids. I'll probably cancel a couple more of these soon--I don't have time to read all that!

I pay for Organic Gardening, Discover Magazine, Backyard Poultry, Home Education Magazine, and have a gift subscription from the in-laws, that's actually in the kids' names, for National Geographic. Oh, and a gift subscription to Consumer Reports from my parents.

4. What is your favorite scent?

That's a hard one--probably some flower, or chocolate, or freshly-ground coffee, or little babies or puppies (regular, not freshly-ground).

5. If you had a million dollars that you could only spend on yourself, what would you do with it?

Modest little villa in Italy in a nice town, but near a small city and the beach--know of any? Plus lots of round-trip tickets. And a full-time cook here and at the villa.

6. What is your theme song?

At the moment, I actually have two--Exactly and I'm So Special, by Amy Steinberg.


7. Do you trust easily?

To what extent? And what am I entrusting--my emotions, my kids lives, my dog, a book? Does that answer that question?

8. Do you generally think before you act, or act before you think?

I do both--sometimes I'm impulsive and sometimes I over-analyze. But generally I don't do stupid things, so some thought must go rushing through my brain even when I'm being impulsive.

9. Is there anything that has made you unhappy these days?

Well, I can't eat all the figs that are ripening on my fig tree fast enough--you _can_ have too many figs in a day, let me tell you!

10. Do you have a good body-image?

Well, I'd like to be taller, but other than that I'm pretty happy.

11. Is being tagged fun?

Ditto what Lynn said: I think I like reading other people’s responses more than writing my own. But some questions are fun to answer. :)

12. How do you spend your social networking (Facebook, etc.) time?

I blog, I visit FamilyRUN, I don't do much with MySpace or Facebook.

13. What have you been seriously addicted to lately?

Playing World of Warcraft, and watching Buffy: the Vampire Slayer. :)

14. What kind of person do you think the person who tagged you is?

Very intelligent and very witty. :) Not to mention I like the no-nonsense, call 'em as you see 'em attitude.

15. What’s the last song that got stuck in your head?

Exactly--see #6 above.

16. What’s your favorite item of clothing?

I have to go with a pair of Levis. And it's been cool enough a couple days lately that I have been able to wear them.

17. Do you think Rice Krispies are yummy?

Yes, if they're homemade, and especially if they're still warm.

18. What would you do if you see saw $100 lying on the ground?

I guess if it were lying on the ground and nobody was around to ask about it, I'd keep it and buy something for my kids, or we'd all go out for dinner at this Indian restaurant we all like a lot. Not like I could put an ad in the lost and found section of the paper.

19. What items could you not go without during the day?

I could go without most things--but whatever I'm currently hooked on I'd be seriously antsy over not having access to--internet, book, fresh figs. :)

20. What should you be doing right now?

Paying bills.


Feel free to participate. I'm naming:
Laura
Elizabeth
Wendy
Kelli
Ren
Shez
John
Jeff

Stumble Upon Toolbar

1 comments:

boremetotears said...

Hi Silvia,

I just now noticed that you did this meme. Thank you so much for your sweet compliments :) After reading your answers, I'm torn between a sudden craving for fresh figs and a recoiling at the thought of freshly-ground puppies! Did I read that right?? LOL :)