Wednesday, November 19, 2008

151st Edition of the Carnival of Homeschooling

Tami is hosting this week's Carnival of Homeschooling at Tami's Thoughts and Views.
She interleaves pictures from a recent family baking contest with the many entries to this week's canrival.

She says at the end:

And here is the end of the 151st edition of the Carnival of Homeschooling. I want to say that I have enjoyed being your hostess. And a small disclaimer is in order. The posts represented here are very broad in scope and information. I did not include a few articles that were basically "advertisements" and had nothing to do with homeschooling. I am fairly lenient in what I will put in a carnival when I host. And I did notice a word in one of the posts that may offend, but overall the article was good, so I put it in the carnival. There is no way to make everyone happy. So just read and enjoy and take it for what it is. Your hosts from week to week are volunteers, and it is a hard job sometimes.

The Carnival of Homeschooling helps you meet other homeschool bloggers, and it brings new readers to your blog when you participate. So next week send your submissions in to the Headmistress over at The Common Room. I think the easiest way to submit an entry is through this form at Blog Carnival.

I'll be hosting for the December 5th edition, so keep me in mind for your future articles. :)

Stumble Upon Toolbar

0 comments: