Friday, November 28, 2008

COH Question--Hobbies You Share with your Kids?

If you don't have a post written yet, how about writing about a hobby or interest you share with one of your children or with all of them, or one that your spouse does?

For example: My kids started horseback riding lessons back in the late spring, and I take a lesson about once a month with them. I find it to be quite fun and exhilarating, and I also enjoy that they share their interest with me.

Also, my husband enjoys taking the kids one at a time hunting with him about once or twice a season. I can imagine the stories he could write, not to mention I would love to know what the kids will remember of these outings with their dada!

So if you're looking for a topic, there's a suggestion!

Stumble Upon Toolbar

0 comments: