Tuesday, July 07, 2009

Bananagrams and Tennis

What do these two things have in common, one might ask?

Well I have an answer.


Kids play tennis. Moms play Bananagrams during said tennis lessons.


We can usually play two games during their lesson. Unless one of us starts talking (or chit-chatting as Thomas calls it) and stops really thinking and planning her words . . .

The pic of my Bananagramophile friend was taken at the playground while our kids were running around. We drew a bit of attention from some other kids who came to watch and give advice. :)


And one tip--always bring a neat sheet or blanket to put on the table. I lost a letter when I didn't cover the table at their earlier tennis lessons at Fairview. Lesson learned. Plus it just makes the surface smoother for sliding your letters around, very important for your endgame moves! :) [I am happy to report that the Bananagrams people sent me a free replacement letter.]

Oh, and you can spell "tennis" when you play Bananagrams . . .




Stumble Upon Toolbar

0 comments: