Sunday, July 12, 2009

Pictures from around the Yard

First we have Momma bluebird feeding her babies.

This adorable little guy is one of those baby bluebirds. Momma and Daddy bluebird didn't like me getting so close--they were still trying to feed it.

This is some cool lichen growing on my hollowed-out-log planter.

And here is some more. At least I think it's classified as lichen. Anyone with more info, please share!


That is one out of control plant--and I don't remember what it is! It's not squash of any kind. I think it's a gourd, because I had a lot of seeds saved from last year. Guess I'll have to wait to find out.


He's so proud of his crowing that he feels he must crow often for us all to appreciate it fully.


Pretty hens free-ranging.



This is a black snake hiding in our window well. Hmm, wonder where the toads went . . .


Stumble Upon Toolbar

0 comments: