Wednesday, June 09, 2010

Unschooling Rules: Off-Topic: A Gravity Composter for the Lazy Gardeners

Unschooling Rules: Off-Topic: A Gravity Composter for the Lazy Gardeners

I love composting, but have hated all of the steps that have traditionally gone with it. I did not want to shovel or sift or spin or even think about which composter was currently in use.

So, I put together a composting system that works really well. I thought I would share it here, as it epitomizes how I like to think about the world.



This is a cool idea. I might have to talk to Eddie about helping me make a composter like this one. :)

Stumble Upon Toolbar

1 comments:

Phil said...

A rollable composter really is a great addition to any garden. We have a Composhere and it has transformed the way we garden. We simply roll it to where we want to put compost down and open it up, so we don't have to lug the compost half way across our garden. It helps to create better compost, faster too.